Silver Eye relies on your support to help us be a leading contemporary photography institution. There are many ways that you can contribute.
For over 30 years, Silver Eye has used the power of contemporary photography and image making to inform, engage, and inspire diverse audiences, both in the Pittsburgh region and beyond. A gift to Silver Eye helps support our exhibitions, programming, lectures, panel discussions, film screenings, tours, and allows us to continue to offer the best in contemporary photography to the Pittsburgh region. Consider making your tax-deductible gift to Silver Eye today.
LEVELS + BENEFITS
Become a Silver Eye Supporter
Annual Benefits Include:
- Discounted Silver Eye Fellowship Entry
- Invitations to special events celebrating our latest exhibitions, Benefit Auctions, Photography Book Fairs, and more
- Discounts on workshops and tutoring at the Lab @ Silver Eye (Cannot combine this with other dscounts)
- Inclusion on our mailing lists sharing Silver Eye's upcoming exhibitions and events, as well as photography events happening around the world
- 10% Discount at Spaces Corners–Silver Eye Outpost (In store purchases only)
- Annual benefits Include all Silver-level benefits, plus:
- Silver Eye tote-bag or t-shirt
- Annual benefits Include all previous benefits, plus
- A private tour of a Silver Eye exhibition
- Annual benefits Include all previous benefits, plus:
- One print from our Silver Eye Editions series
Annual benefits Include all previous benefits, plus Director’s Circle Donors are among the our most dedicated contributors and gain special access to the gallery, including private curator tours and Circle Previews—premier opportunities to see exhibitions before anyone else.
RECURRING MONTHLY GIFT
Want to spread the impact of your gift over the course of a few months or an entire year? Consider setting up a recurring monthly gift to Silver Eye. Fill out the above form and select to give a monthly recurring gift over the course of 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months. Your first gift will deduct automatically on your end and will occur every month on the same day. Questions about monthly recurring gifts can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to increase the impact of your contribution to Silver Eye? Check to see if your employer offers a corporate matching gifts program.
Many local companies offer corporate matching programs to their employees to encourage philanthropic giving. Simply ask your Human Resources department to see if your company participates in matching charitable gifts, and request a form. Send us the form, and we’ll take it from there!
Want to have a more lasting impact on Silver Eye? Consider letting your legacy benefit future generations of photography enthusiasts.
There are many simple ways to include Silver Eye in your estate plans, and you’ll need to talk to your financial advisor about the option that offers the best financial benefit to you and to the organization.
Naming Silver Eye in your will or living trust allows you can make a meaningful gift while maintaining control of your assets during life. Your gift can be a specific amount of money or a percentage of your estate.
Email email@example.com with gift planning and bequest questions.